Saturday, July 28, 2007

1. 4 jobs I've had
Poop duty
clean my room
unload dishwasher
clean the garage

2. 4 movies I can watch any time
skate videos
Napoleon Dynomite
School of Rock
The Last Day of Summer



3. 4 places I have lived
Chandler, AZ
Beaverton, OR
Aloha, OR
that's it

4. 4 TV shows I love
Suite life of Zach and Cody
Neds Declassified School Survival Guide
Fresh Prince
Full House



5. 4 foods I love
burritos
cake
icecream
chocolate

6. 4 websites I visit daily
cameronmas.blogspot.com
addictinggames.com
daylan Fotenos blog
freeonlinegames.com

7. 4 places I'd rather be
bike park
skate park
the beach
snowboarding

8. 4 people to tag

7 comments:

ducklips said...

Hey Mason I have the same 4 jobs, except I don't have a garage.
Add me to your links
http://elisehird.blogspot.com/

jaust.me said...

burritos do rock. I wish I had one now. I can watch school of rock and Napoleon any time too. Good choices.

jaust.me said...

Hey,Mas this is lauren whats Fresh Prince? Oh ya please add me to your links.
http://laurenfullfam.blogspot.com

megan said...

good luck at school Mason!

megan said...

I hope you are having a great time at school. It looks like you guys have crazy schedules this year. It is awesome you are taking guitar lessons! THink about what you want to dress up as for Halloween because I think you will be in Arizona! Plus don't forget your bikes and skateboards when you guys come down here!

Sheerstar said...

Post again! I know you can do it! Check out my blog!

jaust.me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.